NairaStake Entertainment wishes visitors to its website to know that we are just as concerned as
you are about the privacy of any personal information that you may
choose to provide us with ("Personal Information").In this respect we have
invested heavily in providing a world class Information Security
Personal Information is any information about
you and may include your name and address, date of birth, payment card
details, details of betting transactions and account transfers and any
other information you may wish to provide. NairaStake Entertainment is endeavouring to
ensure that our business practices that involve the use of your
Personal Information are compliant with privacy regulations in the
countries where we operate. Accordingly, in this policy document (the
privacy rights but also explain how we intend to respect them.
Information Collected and how it is used
We may use your personal information together with other information for the purposes of:
1. processing your bets
2. setting up and managing your account
3. complying with our regulatory duties
4. building up personal profiles
5. providing you with information about promotional offers
will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is kept
secure and protected. We will only disclose personal information to
other companies within associated or subsidiary companies and to
business partners, successors in title to our business and suppliers
that are engaged to process such information on our behalf. If you
apply for an account with us then to help us make credit decisions
about you, to prevent fraud, to check your age and identity and to
prevent money laundering, we may use third parties including credit
reference agencies who will record any searches on your file. We may
also make enquiries of, and disclose details of how you conduct your
account to, such agencies, security organisations and any other
relevant third parties for fraud and money laundering prevention.
calls to and from our Customer Contact Centre are recorded for training
and security purposes along with the resolution of any queries arising
from the service you receive.
We use session cookies for the following purposes:
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
- Within registration to allow you to access stored information.
We use persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our
website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match
your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to
understand how people use our site and to help us improve the structure
of our website.
- To internally identify you by account name, name, email address,
customer ID, currency and location (geographic and computer ID/IP
- To differentiate users who are on the same network to enable us to correctly allocate bets to the appropriate account.
- Within research surveys to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so.
Third Party Cookies
Third parties serve cookies via this site. These are used for the following purposes:
- To serve advertisements on our site and track whether these advertisements are clicked on by users.
- To control how often you are shown a particular advertisement.
- To tailor content to your preferences.
- To count the number of anonymous users of our site.
- For website usage analysis
that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to
collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission
of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating
electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of
your personal data in this way.
Disclosure of Information
are entitled to share the information we hold on you which includes
personal data and betting history with the regulator, sporting bodies
and other bodies, including the police, in order to investigate fraud,
money laundering or sports integrity issues and to comply with our